This is for those who are looking for an effective method of measuring their bra size. I guess that is because of several reasons listed below:
– Firstly, your bra may get shrinkage after a few times of washing since it was made of a not really good fabric. Good fabrics to make bra should not be types that is easy to get shrinkage. Low stable fabric is neither good for bra. The point here is that “Stretchy” and “Shrinkage” are not the same.A stretchy bra could fit you well with enough compression without any discomfort and stands till for long time while a shrinkage bra can not come back to their first size and shape.
Before deciding to buy a new bra, do some research of your favourite kind of fabrics. It’s easy to do that as supplier especially manufacturer or wholesaler like a Sports Bras manufacturer, an Activewear bras manufacuturer or a plus size bras manufacturer would always show those information as an important reference information for their customers on the internet.
– Secondly, check if your size has been changed. I means that you may have gained or lose your weight. Buying the same old size in this case may not be a good ideal.
– Thirdly,a wrong way of taking your own measurement may leads to the fact that you pay for a not really fitted size.
The discomfort of wearing wrong size of bra is quite obvious with girls and women. But it might be unfamiliar with mens or boys who never wear a bra but are intend to give their wife or girls friends a bra as a small gift. You feel it’s too tight or too loose. In both cases it leads to numerous inconvenience.Some common signs that can be seen are: wrinkling in the cups, underwire poking the sides of your breasts, a band that rides up, cup spillage, slipping straps, or a bra that hikes up when you lift your arms.
Let move some note that you could take to get rid of it
– There are 3 measurements that you need to take: strap, cup and band..
+ Firstly, Start with your band: measure around the bottom of the band, directly under your bust. The measuring tape should be level and very snug and your body should be totally relax. Round to the nearest whole number. Add four inches and five inchies if it is even or odd respectively for your band size.
+ Secondly, take your bust measurement. Wrap the measuring tape somewhat loosely around the fullest part of your chest. Round to the nearest whole number.Don’t forget to check the distance between 2 cups. The best way is comparing with your old one.
+ Thirdly, caculate your cup size. It is simply the difference between your bust and your band. And Check that size chart offered by the seller:
0 inche= AA
1 inche = A
2 inches = B
3 inches = C
4 inches = D
5 inches = DD
6 inches = DDD/F
7 inches = G
So for example, if your band is 35 inch and your cup size you D, you would need a bra of size 35D .That’s easy, isn’t it?
– Check your old one: so if there is no change in your body, the change must come from your bra. you could compare you old bra size with size table to choose a better suitable one.
– Some other general notes are:
+ Buy branded bra as it’s hard to get error in parameter thanks to a better condition of quality controlling in industrial manufacturing.
+ Be sure to measure according to the purpose of wearing that bra: adjust the measurement of bra as per your purpose ( sport bra, sleep bra, beacwear bra…).
Hope that this note help your online shopping is much easier